The Church of Our Redeemer welcomes you to our community and to our website. Every person at Redeemer probably has a different reason why they come to worship God in this community and why they think Redeemer is special – perhaps it’s the strong commitment to children and youth, our mission and advocacy to help those in need, or the friendships formed at our annual parish retreat. Please ask us, we would love to tell you!
The best way to get to know more about this church community is to worship with us. Please join us for Sunday services, stay for a cup of coffee afterwards, and explore what we’re about. We think you’ll find that this is a warm, welcoming, and lively community where people are supported in their journey towards Christ.
We invite you to join us for Christmas. Services are:
- Thursday, December 20 at 7:30 PM: Service of Healing and Remembrance ~ For all those for whom Christmas may be sad or difficult
- Monday, December 24 at 4:00 PM: Creche Family Service
- Monday, December 24 at 8:00 PM: Christmas Service
Regular Sunday Service Times:
- 8:00 AM: Holy Eucharist Rite I
- 9:30 AM: Holy Eucharist Rite II
- 10:30-10:50 AM: Coffee hour refreshments
- 10:50-11:50 AM: Christian Formation for children and youth