We are currently not having public worship until May 31, as instructed by our Bishop.
We miss being with you in person but hope you will join us for a live-stream of worship
every Sunday at 9:30 AM.
- You can access everything necessary to participate — bulletin, children’s coloring page, music, and links to the video — by clicking on “Worship Live Streaming” in the navigation bar above.
- Join us on Facebook so you can “talk” with each other during the service!
- Or if it’s easier, you can watch through our website on the Worship Live Streaming page.
- Worship will be followed by Virtual Coffee Hour on Zoom (more details on the Worship Live Streaming page).
All clergy and church staff are working at home and can be reached by email. Please do not come to the church building at this time. If you have a pastoral emergency, call the church at 781-862-6408 and press 8 to get the cell phone number for the priest on emergency 24-hour call.
A Prayer in time of Pandemic by Gail Ramshaw
O God, in our global distress we pray earnestly to you.
God our Sanctuary, gather us when separated into your presence.
God our Physician, heal those who have contracted the virus.
God our Comforter, embrace all who mourn the dead.
God our Homeland, mother all who are quarantined.
God our Friend, accompany all who are alone or afraid.
God our Guardian, protect physicians and nurses.
God our Hope, assist researchers searching for a vaccine.
God our Mighty Fortress, preserve our societies from devastation.
God our Governor, guide the leaders of nations toward wise policies.
God of Everlasting Arms, in you we live and move and have our being.
God our Creator, make once again a world of sabbath rest.
God our Savior, redeem the suffering world by your cross.
God our Light, shine your radiant peace into our darkness.
The Church of Our Redeemer welcomes you to our community and to our website. Every person at Redeemer probably has a different reason why they come to worship God in this community and why they think Redeemer is special – perhaps it’s the strong commitment to children and youth, our mission and advocacy to help those in need or the friendships formed at our annual parish retreat. Please ask us, we would love to tell you!
The best way to get to know more about this church community is to worship with us. Please join us for Sunday services, stay for a cup of coffee afterward, and explore what we’re about. We think you’ll find that this is a warm, welcoming, and lively community where people are supported in their journey towards Christ.
Standard Service Times:
- 8:00 AM Holy Eucharist, Rite I
- 9:30 AM Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- 10:45 AM Formation classes for children and youth