Summer Worship Service Schedule:
- 9:00 AM via live stream OR In-person (No sign-up required!)
- 10:30 AM In-person, outdoor service (No sign-up required!)
- 11:15-11:30 AM Communion on the church front steps
Live Stream and In-Person Worship every Sunday at 9:00 AM
- You can access everything necessary to participate — bulletin, music, and links to the video — by clicking on “Worship Live Streaming” in the navigation bar above.
- Facebook: Join us on Facebook so you can “talk” with each other during the service!
- Website: Or if it’s easier, you can watch through our website on the Worship Live Streaming page.
- Did you miss a sermon? No problem! Click here to view past sermons here.
- You can now attend this service in person. There are marked spaces in the pews which are 10 feet apart. Those in the congregation are required to wear masks. Clergy and lay readers will not wear masks while leading worship, but they are all fully vaccinated and will maintain 6 feet distance. The windows will be open for ventilation.
- Please be aware that this service is focused towards our online congregation at home. You will not be able to sing along with the music, and you will only be able to hear (but not see) the readers on Zoom. Think of yourself as the “studio audience” for this live-streamed service! You will be able to receive Communion as part of the service.
In-Person Worship at 10:30 AM:
- We will have an outdoor service on the church lawn every Sunday at 10:30 am. No need to sign up in advance! Simply sign in when you arrive. We will continue to mark spaces on the lawn for social distancing.
- We can sing as a congregation while wearing masks!
- As long as you are maintaining 6 foot distancing (and are not singing), you do not need to wear a mask outdoors. Please put your mask on if you would like to sing or to go up to talk with someone.
- If there is a rain cancellation, it will be announced on our webpage at www.our-redeemer.net and on Facebook by 6:00AM.
11:15-11:30 AM Communion
We will still distribute Communion on the front steps of the church for those who prefer to participate in the 9:00 am service online.
The Church of Our Redeemer welcomes you to our community and to our website. Every person at Redeemer probably has a different reason why they come to worship God in this community and why they think Redeemer is special – perhaps it’s the strong commitment to children and youth, our mission and advocacy to help those in need, or the friendships formed at our annual parish retreat. Please ask us, we would love to tell you!
The best way to get to know more about this church community is to worship with us. Please join us for Sunday services, stay for a cup of coffee afterward, and explore what we’re about. We think you’ll find that this is a warm, welcoming, and lively community where people are supported in their journey towards Christ.