Our vestry is the board of our church, sharing with the Rector the responsibility for identifying the vision, mission, and goals of the congregation and making and implementing plans to reach those goals. They are also the trustees of the congregation, responsible for the church’s finances and property. Vestry members are elected by the parish members. Officers and youth members serve a one year term; other vestry members serve three year terms (term dates in parentheses after position).
- Murray Daniels – Senior Warden (2021-2023)
- Sarah Conrad – Junior Warden (2021-2023)
- Winthrop Brown – Treasurer (2021-2023)
- Cathy Burns – Clerk (2019-2023)
- Haynes Porter – Youth Representative (2022-2023)
- Cassie Bowlby (2020-2023)
- Mary Ann Burnside (2021-2023)
- Joanne Frustaci (2022-2023)
- Linda Kukolich (2022-2023)
- Kathleen Mirani (2023-2023)
- Helene Sullas-Huggins (2021-2023)
Vestry Meeting Minutes are available to parishioners upon request to the Main Office.
The care of parishioners and especially children and vulnerable adults is very important to us. In these policies (for Vulnerable Adults and for Children & Youth) you can see our guidelines as well as the training required by the Vestry and others in leadership roles. Please reach out to Mtr. Emily García if you have any questions.