Who are our clergy?
Interim Priest-in-Charge: Reverend Ginger Solaqua
Assistant Rector: Reverend Emily García
When is our Sunday service?
Can children come to the services?
Children are welcome at all our services!
What kind of programs do you have for children’s formation?
- For ages 3 to 5th grade we have the Catechesis of the Good Shephard, a Montessori-based approach to the religious formation of children. The children are divided into three learning groups: 3 through kindergarten, 1st through 3rd grade and 4th & 5th grade.
- For 6th and 7th graders we have Rite 13, which focuses on forming and nurturing a Christian community, and helping youth explore and affirm their gifts and creative powers.
- For 8th and 9th graders we have J2A, Journey to Adulthood, to help young people learn skills for faithful living. At the end of the 2nd year of this program the kids go on a pilgrimage.
Is there a Youth Group?
Yes, the youth group for 9th-12th graders meets Sunday nights in the Great Hall to make dinner and for fellowship. Please join us!
Do you have an active mission program?
Yes, we support several ministries:
- St. Christopher’s Mission in the Diocese of Navajoland (mission trips)
- Esperanza Academy in Lawrence (support annual Science Fair)
- Grow Clinic of Boston Medical Center (provide “Anything but the baby” supplies)
- Bristol Lodge (Provide meals once or twice a month)
- Lex Eats Together (a weekly meal for people who need food or fellowship hosted at Redeemer’s Great Hall)
- Lexington Food Pantry: hosted on Saturday mornings in Redeemer’s Great Hall
The Social Action Committee meets once a month. To join call or email our office and they will give you the details.
Is there a choir for adults I can join?
Absolutely! Our adult choir rehearses Sundays from 12:00-1:30 PM. Anyone is welcome!
Is there a choir for children?
Yes, the Atrium Singers rehearse Sunday mornings from 11:10-11:30 AM, September through May.