The latest blog posts from Rev. Kate and Rev. Andrew. Follow this blog to find out what our clergy are reading, thinking, praying, and doing.
- Worship Space Renovation (3/6/2019) - On Sunday, March 3rd, we had a wonderful forum to continue our discussion of potential renovations to our worship space. Over 70 people attended and engaged small group discussions about […]
- Statement from MA Bishops in Response to Pittsburgh Shootings (10/29/2018) - Dear People of the Episcopal Churches in Massachusetts, A ceremony celebrating new life has become the latest setting for the murderous intersection of bigotry, religious hatred and easy access to […]
- All Saints Day at Church of Our Redeemer (10/18/2018) - The Feast of All Saints We’ve all heard of St. Peter and St. Patrick, but you’ve probably met a saint in your own life: someone who makes a difference in the […]
- Esperanza Academy Visits COOR (10/17/2018) - On September 30, leaders and students from Esperanza Academy in Lawrence, MA visited the Church of Our Redeemer. Jadihel (Jadi) Taveras, Head of School, delivered the sermon during the 9:30 […]
- Sermon from September 2, 2018 (9/5/2018) - Click to listen to Rev. Kate Ekrem’s sermon from Sunday, September 2.
- Greetings from Santiago! Photos from Rev. Andrew's Sabbatical (6/25/2018) - Rev. Andrew Goldhor, our Assistant Rector, has spent his sabbatical walking the Camino de Santiago, an ancient pilgrimage route through Spain which ends at the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. […]
- Liberating Ourselves from Racism Resources (5/21/2018) - This is a list of articles, videos, and blogs recommended by the Diane D’Sousa of the Mission Institute who facilitated our Lenten discussion series, Liberating Ourselves from Racism. It is […]
- Sermon from Pentecost May 20 2018 (5/21/2018) - Click to listen to Rev. Kate Ekrem’s sermon from Pentecost Sunday.
- Sermon and Music from Easter Sunday (4/3/2018) - Here is Rev. Kate Ekrem’s sermon from Easter Sunday: The choir anthem was “God So Loved the World”: And the service ended with this rousing rendition of Handel’s Hallelujah Chorus:
- Rector’s Annual Meeting Address January 28, 2018 (1/29/2018) - Click to listen to the Rector’s Annual Meeting sermon